Wilson A2000 is one of the best baseball gloves you can find in the market today. Its design is based on Dustin Pedroia’s spec. One of the most outstanding features of this glove is the material. It is made of leather which is one of the most preferred materials due to its quality. Most people like it because it lasts longer than most of its competitors. It has a flared shape, extra long laces, low profile heels among other features which we shall come to see in this Wilson A2000 review. Have you been searching for a reliable baseball glove? Check out this article to learn more.
HOW DOES WILSON A2000 WORK?
It is a right-handed glove which you are supposed to wear when playing baseball. You can quickly loosen the laces found on its surface when you are putting it on. You can then tighten after wearing. It makes you comfortable and gives you a good grip when holding the ball. Apart from that, it protects your hand from being hurt, water, heat, and sun rays, and prevents pain when playing. You should keep it away from water or moisture because it may develop fungus on the inner or outer part. Another thing you should note is that you are supposed to oil it frequently.
FEATURES OF BEST BASEBALL GLOVES
Just like any other baseball glove, you are supposed to wear this one when playing. It protects you and enables you to catch the ball well. Wilson A2000 has the following features:
- It has a dual-welting technology. This means the webbing runs from the back fingertip towards the binding.
- Wilson A2000 protects your hands as you play.
- It has an H-web shape and long laces which are easy to adjust.
- Wilson A2000 is made from leather which makes it durable and meant to be used on the right hand.
- It ensures your hands are dry when playing. In addition, it has an un-breathable lining on the wrist which transfers moisture from your skin.
- You can use it for right hand or left-hand throw.
- It has a stable and durable pocket.
- It is suitable for people with small hands or middle infielders.
TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN USING A BASEBALL GLOVE
- Ensure you have selected a glove that fits you well. You should not go for a glove that is too loose or too tight because you will not be comfortable when using it.
- It should be soft enough. This means that It should have a good padding on the palm.
- You should adjust the wrist wrap to ensure it does not slip off your hand when playing.
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A BEST BASEBALL GLOVES?
- Price – You should set a budget when buying. There are some cheap baseball gloves which are of very high quality.
- Durability– A good baseball glove should be made from a durable material.
- Size and age– if should fit well to ensure that you are comfortable. Go for the one which is the best for your age. For example 9-12 inches for young players and 12-14 inches for adults.
- Glove features – You should compare the features found on each glove before buying.
Wilsons A2000 is arguably one of the best baseball gloves you can consider today. As we have seen, it has fantastic features which make it unique from others. One of the best things with this glove is that it is made from leather which is one of the most reliable materials which guarantees durability. Unlike other gloves that you may have used before, this one ensures you are very comfortable when playing. You can also use it to play other games which are similar to baseball.